A Few of My Favorites from Etsy

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Swamped!

I've been done in by the paper monster and so busy with "life" stuff that I haven't had time to craft, list or even keep up with my blog.

I can sum up today's fun in 4 short terms: FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), taxes, spreadsheets, filing.

In doing all that I unearthed some business, either unfinished or needs to get started: Senior pictures, cap and gown, college applications fees, graduation party.

For my younger daughter: swim meet tomorrow, 9th birthday next week, party sometime after that but before the 23rd of February.

As for my older daughter: the 23rd is surgery day. She is having orthognathic jaw surgery. They need to close her open bite and will make a slight adjustment in the alignment of her upper jaw - it's hard to see unless you know what you are looking for but her upper jaw is just slightly canted. They (at the surgeon's office) said she would be in the hospital for one night but home from school for 10 days to 2 weeks.

Forgot to mention, I am the treasurer for the high school band booster group, which is a worthwhile thing to do but also a time hog.

Where does crafting fit in? I'm trying to figure that out!

Thank the gods my dear 5 year old son has no extracurriculars to speak of... yet.

No comments:

Cosmos

Cosmos
From CLK's Garden