A Few of My Favorites from Etsy

Monday, January 19, 2009

Six Random Things

I was tagged by Yesterday's Glitter to tell six random things about myself. Well, here goes:

1. I went to the National Spelling Bee in 1985 and came in 103rd place. The word I missed? "Knurl." I was only 14 and had never heard of such a thing.

2. My blood type is B+.

3. I am terrified of flying, severe storms and cockroaches.

4. I was once bitten by a squirrel. I now view squirrels as cute but somewhat freaky.

5. I can't clean or do anything mundane without listening to music.

6. I have a talent for efficiency. I can look at any task and automatically figure out the fastest way to do it, with the exception of thinking up 6 random things about myself.

2 comments:

SuzeesJubileeZ said...

oops I didnt read it all through and I forgot to tag others
http://suzeesjubileez.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Tagged - I'm it! OK, I completed mine and it's up on my blog. Thanks!

Cosmos

Cosmos
From CLK's Garden