I was tagged by Yesterday's Glitter to tell six random things about myself. Well, here goes:
1. I went to the National Spelling Bee in 1985 and came in 103rd place. The word I missed? "Knurl." I was only 14 and had never heard of such a thing.
2. My blood type is B+.
3. I am terrified of flying, severe storms and cockroaches.
4. I was once bitten by a squirrel. I now view squirrels as cute but somewhat freaky.
5. I can't clean or do anything mundane without listening to music.
6. I have a talent for efficiency. I can look at any task and automatically figure out the fastest way to do it, with the exception of thinking up 6 random things about myself.
- Lessons Learned
- Six Random Things
- 2 Weeks on Twitter...What I've Learned
- The Philosopher Cat
- Lentils With Rice
- View from my window
- Amazonite Memory Wire Bracelet
- Etsy Freethinkers on Blockhead Radio!
- The Etsy Freethinkers Street Team
- Green Bracelet
- Goals for the New Year
- New Items
- Weight Loss
- Maybe this year will be the charm
- ▼ January (16)